SHANNON SILVER SAILER 35
From the successful U.S. patented sea proven hull of the Shannon Shoalsailer 32, which has low heeling moments and provides a safe and comfortable powering or sailing experience, (read more about the Shoalsailer 32>) comes the Shannon Silver Sailer 35.
- The Silver Sailer 35 provides excellent all-around sailing and, most importantly, windward performance in water less than 3 feet deep.
- The hull on the Silver Sailer is designed, engineered and constructed to be beached and withstand the rigors of shoal water sailing. The dual rudders swing up and the propeller is protected by the shallow keel/skeg. The lead ballast in the keel was designed to absorb impact from groundings.
- The Silver Sailer 35 has a huge comfortable cockpit and a deck that was designed for ease of movement and relaxation. The trunk cabin features a sun deck lounging.
- The Silver Sailer 35's cabin is as spacious as a multihull and offers full 6'-5" headroom
- Besides the unique features of the Silver Sailer 35 mentioned above, it is the first of its kind to be a true transitional sailboat.
Why is the Silver Sailer 35 a transitional sailboat? Like the other models in the Shannon Silver fleet, the Silver Sailer 35 adapts to the owner, and not the other way around. Each Silver Sailer has been engineered to be set up for today's needs and can evolve over the years by the addition of easy-to install features to meet tomorrow's needs. Features such as a specially designed motorized sailing helm station, a second safety helm and easy to operate and use sailing rigs provide comfort, livability, and safety for the ageless boater of today.
CONCERNS ABOUT MOBILITY TODAY OR TOMORROW ARE NEVER AN ISSUE WITH THE SHANNON SILVER LINE